The Application involves the submission of the Technical Assistance Grant concept note and relevant supporting documents. Proposals are assessed on by the EFInA Innovation Fund Committee. The entire evaluation and approval process will be completed in a maximum of 45 days from receipt of the application.
Applicants who consider themselves eligible with respect to the selection criteria and are in need of a matching grant to design, test and/or implement a new product or service, are invited to apply for such funds by submitting a Concept Note and the Financial & Workplan template (including comprehensive budget in USD in excel).
Applications should be sent electronically to the Programme Manager at email@example.com
If your application is selected for further evaluation you will be invited to make a presentation to EFInA and submit the following additional supporting documents:
- Capacity statement demonstrating relevant experience of the company or companies involved including partners, technical assistance / business development services (TA/BDS) providers
- Quotes, proposal or bids by TA/BDS providers for the required services where applicable
- Draft MOU/Agreement between partners, if more than one company is involved (e.g. consortium)
- Copies of the following documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- CAC 7 (particulars of Directors)
- CAC 2 (statement of share capital and return of allotment of shares
- CAC 10 (form of annual returns) filed for the year preceding the grant
- List of company's shareholders
- Audited Accounts for the last 2 years. However, new entities or joint ventures may present the audited statements of their main sponsor or shareholders
- Copies of relevant licenses and authorisation for proposed business/product (e.g. Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) license(s) and any other documentation of regulatory compliance
EFInA will notify applicants of acceptance or rejection within 45 days of receipt of the application.
EFInA agrees to regard as confidential all information attached to the application, and subsequent progress of the project that is not in the public domain.